NEW COLLECTION OF COLORED CLASSIC LPS
• 180 GRAM VINYL
• EACH LP HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE STICKER!!
This collector’s edition presents Muddy Waters’ classic album, At Newport 1960, recorded live at Newport Jazz Festival (Sunday, July 3, 1960), and originally released by Chess Records in November that same year.
This masterpiece comes from an era when Muddy Waters was at his creative peak. He performed such classics as “Hoochie Coochie Man” and “Baby, Please Don’t Go”.
- MUDDY WATERS, vocals and guitar, plus:
- James Cotton (harmonica)
- Pat Hare (guitar)
- Andrew Stephenson (bass)
- Otis Spann (piano)
- Francis Clay (drums)
Langston Hughes (MC Newport Jazz Festival). Recorded on July 3, 1960, during a performance at the Newport Jazz Festival, Newport, Rhode Island.
- SIDE A:
- 01. I GOT MY BRAND ON YOU
- 02. (I’M YOUR ) HOOCHIE COOCHIE MAN
- 03. BABY, PLEASE DON’T GO
- 04. SOON FORGOTTEN
- 05. TIGER IN YOUR TANK
- SIDE B:
- 01. I FEEL SO GOOD
- 02. I’VE GOT MY MOJO WORKING (Part 1)
- 03. I’VE GOT MY MOJO WORKING (Part 2)
- 04. GOODBYE NEWPORT BLUES