Numbered limited edition on 180-gram vinyl LP.
Aerosmith's self-titled debut album was a two-stage hit.
It caught good buzz the first time around in 1973, peaking at #21 on the Billboard Top 200, no mean feat for a rookie band.
Yet their big single "Dream On" only made it as far as #59 on the Hot 100 chart. When re-released 3 years later, it made it up to #6!
This album has since gone double platinum! Produced by Adrian Barber, "Aerosmith" helped to build momentum for the hard rock revolution of the 1970s.
This reissue is a numbered limited edition from 2013, celebrating the original album's 40th anniversary. Pressed on 180-gram vinyl, it sounds fantastic.
- 1 Make It (2012 Remaster)
- 2 Somebody (2012 Remaster)
- 3 Dream on (2012 Remaster)
- 4 One Way Street (2012 Remaster)
- 1 Mama Kin (2012 Remaster)
- 2 Write Me a Letter (2012 Remaster)
- 3 Movin' Out (2012 Remaster)
- 4 Walkin' the Dog (2012 Remaster)